Friday, February 3, 2017

Campaign 5 2017 Introducing Avon True Color

Avon Campaign 5 2017 

Shop Campaign 5, Feb 1-14, 2017 and shop my online store Feb 3-16, 2017 

Introducing Avon True Color


 Avon True Color means the color you buy is the color you apply. Now all your favorite lipsticks, glosses, eye shadows and nail enamel have Avon's acclaimed TRUE COLOR technology, designed to give you the natural flawless look you want...nothing less. Rich pigments are blended into our high quality formulas for guaranteed colors that stay true all day.

My favorite product from this campaign is the new shades Pro+ Nail Enamel, No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates. Nail color that last 12 days.  My twins will be trying it out and will do a video for you soon.
 Jewelry I would like to highlight in this Campaign is found on page 99.  The Rare Elements Teardrop Earnings. I purchased the Clear ones and love them.
I also LOVE everything on page 92 & 93.  Ok, I admit, I absolutely LOVE Avon's Jewelry. I would love to purchase the Honorable Elephant Pendant Necklace and my twins would like the Elephant = Strength bracelet. Aren't they adorable?



Shop Avon Campaign 5 2017 Brochure Online

Shop Avon Campaign 5 2017 Brochure Online – Once you are finished browsing the online Avon catalogs, you can quickly place your order by shopping by product # on my website. Remember you can only order out of the current Avon campaign and 2 campaigns prior.
  1. Go to http://melindaharden.avonrepresentative.com
  2. Click on Quick item entry in the box at the top right of the screen (on your PC).
  3. You can then add all of your items by entering each product number and checkout quickly.

 Here are the links to all of the brochures and flyers for campaign 5:

    Back Order from 2 Previous Avon Campaigns

    Back Order from Previous Avon Campaigns – Avon Campaign 5 2017 – Did you know you can back order from the previous 2 Avon campaigns? Browse the online Avon catalogs, find the product numbers of the items you’d like to order, and write down which campaign you found the items in. Once you are ready to place your Avon orderclick shop now on my website. In the upper right hand corner, click shop by product #. You can then input your product numbers and use the drop down menus to select the correct campaign.

    Shop Campaign 4

    Shop Campaign 3

    Did you know 26 Avon Catalogs are published every year? Every two weeks a new Avon Campaign starts with new products, different sales, and great bargains in makeup, skincare, fragrance, bath & body, jewelry, and more. You can also shop Avon sales online, so whether you like to look at the hard copy of the Avon Brochure or you’re fine with browsing the Avon Catalog Online…you can get the same deals you would from me coming to your door. Our representative websites switch over to a new Avon Campaign every 2 weeks! You don’t have to request an Avon catalog in the mail, once you place an Avon order on my website, I will mail the next available Avon Catalogs to your home.

    Follow me on Social Media

    No comments:

    Post a Comment