Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Avon Story




All my life I have had a gap in between my front upper teeth along with other issues.  It started out small and I tried not to let it bother me  I’ve always wanted to get it fixed, but always had an excuse or a better way to spend my money. Over the years, my gap has gotten bigger and bigger. I really want to get it fixed now and I am determined to find a way to make it happen.

About 10 years ago, I was an Avon Representative.  I really enjoyed working my Avon business.  It was a great reason to get out of my office during lunch (from my full time job), get some exercise and visit with my customers.  It worked out great, at the time.  Life happened, I couldn’t keep up with both jobs and another lady in my office wanted to start her own Avon business, so I quit.

My family and I have since moved from Oklahoma to Northern Idaho, (you can read about that here) and I want to remain a stay-at-home Mom of three. Looking for a way to make some extra money and be home for my family, I decided to start an Avon business. Finally, I have no excuse in getting my teeth fixed and I will have money for some of those extra expenses life can throw at you. I’m so excited to start my own Avon business, do the things I love and get my teeth fixed. Since starting my business I have also started using some of my earnings to help a local program here in town that provides a free dinner to the community. I will also be helping them raise funds with an Avon fundraiser. I am so happy to be a part of an amazing company and able to provide a great service to my friends, family, neighbors and community.  

The new Avon has changed so much. If you sold Avon years ago, you would be shocked at how much easier it is now. With everything being online, I was concerned about living off-grid and still being able to communicate with my customers and place orders. How am I going to do that? The local library has free Wi-Fi and computers for you to use.  They will even print and make copies for a small fee. You are still able to call your orders in via telephone too.  So, there really isn’t an excuse, if you want to sell Avon. If you would like to learn more about how to be an Avon Representative while living off-grid in the backwoods of Idaho, then follow me on social media (links are at the bottom of my blog page) and subscribe to my blog (at the top of my blog page).


Reasons to Join Our Avon Team
  1. You pick your start up kit $25, $50 or $100
  2. Only $1 minimum order required to make $$
  3. Free Website shop 24/7
  4. No inventory
  5. No territories
  6. Insurance Benefits
  7. Free training
  8. Great incentive programs, free trips,  recognition, and fun!
  9. Place/ Pay for orders online or by phone
  10. Work Avon around your life, with the people, in your life  

Join TODAY! use reference code melindaharden CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Not interested in joining my team, but want to be my customer or have questions? Click Here

Shop my e-store, Click Here

Follow me on Social Media

 

No comments:

Post a Comment