Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Plexus Story

After being overweight all my life and having health issues from my weight, I made the decision to have gastric bypass in 2005. I was pushing 30 and there was no way I was going to let my extra weight control me and my health.  I was too young to be having all these health problems and it was time I did something about it.  I originally lost 125 pounds from the surgery and feel that it was one of the best decision I have made.

Years later, I was finding myself having issues with regulating my blood sugar. I was having to eat every two hours, just to feel normal.  After the surgery, I was required to take chewable multi-vitamins, calcium, liquid iron, B-12 shots and protein drinks. If you have had gastric bypass, you know just how hard it is to consistently take these everyday. Over the years, I tried a lot of different pills and protein drinks, and I hated all of them.  I did find a few that tasted better than the others and managed to take enough to get by. With my blood work not looking at it’s best and having issues with my blood sugar, I had to do something. I started researching new supplements and came across Plexus, from a friend on Facebook. Like most, I was hesitant to start and I did my research. Isn’t it funny how we will research supplements to death, but don’t even hesitate when we drink soda or an energy drink?  I was drinking 5 or more Dr. Peppers a day.  Just by eliminating the soda, I was able to afford Plexus Tri-Plex. I also started taking X-factor. The X-factor eliminated my need for liquid Iron and B-12 shots. Not long after I started Plexus, I could tell a big difference. My blood sugar issues are gone. I felt amazing, I sleep all night and most important of all, I loved the taste of Plexus Slim and found my new routine was easy to maintain.  Just swallow these pills and drink this amazing tasting drink everyday?  Are you for real? This is so easy.  After months of taking Plexus, I went in for a yearly checkup and found my blood work to be at it’s best.  No more anemia, no more B-12 shots every three weeks, no more blood sugar issue. Where have you been all my life, pink drink?  Plexus also has weight management supplements that I take from time to time to help maintain my weight. I am so happy I found Plexus and got my health back on track. I fell better than I did when I was in my 20's. Thank you Plexus! 
With a  60 Day Money Back Guarantee, what are you waiting for?
If you would like more info about Plexus and haven't been talking with another Ambassador, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE to shop my Plexus website 
60 Day Money Back Guarantee



Don't forget to subscribe to my blog here, to get the latest updates. 


Follow me on Social Media
 

No comments:

Post a Comment